Savings Forms and Leaflets
To apply for our savings products you can do so by using our online application form or by printing and completing the required application form and posting them back to The Society. Proof of identity is required for all applicants before we can open an account. We will try to verify your identity and address electronically however if we are not able to do this then an original form of ID is required. Please refer to Proving Your Identity for acceptable identification. Where you can only produce copies of ID then they must be certified copies (see * below for more information).
Along with your completed application form you can send us a cheque with your deposit or we can contact you to take a debit card payment over the telephone.
Changing your details, closing an account or maybe a lost your passbook? Just print out & complete one of our forms below, send it on to us and we'll do the rest.
*Acceptable Certification by;
|Solicitor||Local or County Councilor||Minister of Religion|
|Accountant||Bank/Building Society Official||Independent Financial Advisor|
|Post Office||Dentist||Police Officer|
Each document must be the certified with:
- Having ‘Certified to be a true copy of the original seen by me’ on the document.
- Signed and dated within the last 3 months.
- Printing their name under the signature clearly.
- Adding their occupation, business address, and telephone number.
The person certifying the document may charge a fee which will not be reimbursed and may also be contacted by The Society to validate the information provided.
Terms and Conditions
- General Savings Terms and Conditions
- Junior ISA Terms and Conditions
- Cash ISA Terms and Conditions
- FSCS Information Sheet - January 2021
- FSCS Online Leaflet
- Adult Savers Application Form
- Junior ISA Application Form
- First Track Application Form
- Cash ISA application
- Corporate Pullman Application Form
- Trust Account Application Form