Community and member engagement
Stafford Railway Building Society is committed to local sponsorship and receives many requests for sponsorship cooperation. We try to allocate the sponsorship as wisely and fairly as possible.
We have clear goals with our sponsorship. We want to act as a positive force in society through our local presence.
Our sponsorship will:
- be commercial and based on agreements between parties
- reach wide groups in society
- have a local focus
- strengthen the image of the Society and our brand
- be directed to activities that share the Society’s values
- treat our partnership with you seriously
- strive for balance between sport, culture and society
We want sponsorship cooperation to include added value for Stafford Railway Building Society through, for example:
- our professional relationship with you
- the Society’s brand being visible in your own marketing
- having the opportunity to offer financial information to your members
- having the right to mention you in our marketing
We want to avoid sponsorship to:
- projects that do not align with the Society’s values or are not locally based
We also do not sign sponsorship agreements with individual teams within an organisation, but only with the main association.
Apply for sponsorship
If you would like to apply for sponsorship or if you have any questions, please contact the Society’s branch at 4 Market Square, Stafford, ST16 2JH