Notice 90 Account
With a maximum of four account withdrawals a year and a higher rate of interest than our Pullman easy access account, Our Notice 90 savings account suits people who don’t need access to their money straight away.
|Account name||Minimum account balance||Interest rate||Notice period on withdrawal||Availability||Other
|Notice 90 Account||£15,000||0.80%||90 Days||
Private individuals only.
Withdrawals, closure & transfers are subject to 90 days’ written notice.
Notice 90 Account
What is the Interest Rate?
0.80% gross & AER effective from 09/10/2020
Can Stafford Railway Building Society change the interest rate?Yes, the interest rate is variable, so it can go up or down.
If we change the rates, we will give you 14 days’ notice.
You’ll find full details of this and the reasons why we might change the interest rate in our Savings Terms and Conditions.
What would the estimated balance be after 12 months?
This projection assumes the following:£15,000 is deposited in to the account at the time it is opened. No further deposits or withdrawals are made. The interest rate stays the same for the full 12 months
Estimated balances are for illustrative purposes only
How do I open and manage my account?
- The account can be opened in branch or by post.
- This is a passbook based account and can be operated in branch or by post at members own expense.
- Available to private individuals.
- Available to UK citizens/residents only.
- Limits apply to cash deposits and withdrawals (see Savings Terms and Conditions).
- Minimum deposit £15,000.
- Maximum deposit: £150,000. (Subject to an individual’s total overall savings balances not exceeding £450,000).
- Minimum Balance: £15,000.
- Maximum Balance: £150,000. (Subject to an individual’s total overall savings balances not exceeding £450,000).
Can I withdraw money?
- Withdrawals, closure or transfers to another account with us are subject to 90 days’ written notice. You will be given a maximum of 5 working days to make the withdrawal once the 90 days’ notice has been served.
- You are allowed a maximum of 4 account based withdrawals each society year.
- Cash withdrawals are limited to £2,500 each day & require 24 hours’ notice over £500.
- Withdrawals will not be allowed without the passbook.
- Withdrawals can be made by post (Faster Payment Only) and must include a signed letter specifying the amount along with the passbook.
- Withdrawals can only be made by cash or by faster payment to your nominated bank account.
- Each member can hold a maximum of one sole account and one joint account.
- We pay all savings interest gross, which means no tax is deducted. It’s your responsibility to pay any tax due, based on your individual circumstances. Tax rules may change in future
- It’s worth noting that any of our accounts can be withdrawn from sale at any time and without notice.