Apply for a savings account
To apply for our savings products please print and complete the required application form and post it back to The Society. We will try and verify your Identity (ID) electronically. If we are unable to do so we will contact you to provide us with some additional identification please refer to Proving Your Identity for acceptable identification. Along with your completed application form you can send us a cheque with your deposit or we can contact you to take a debit card payment over the telephone.
Please read the Society’s Important Information entitled 'GDPR – Your Privacy Matters To Us' which explains how your personal data will be used for the purpose of your application.
Please note, we do not accept application/amendments forms via email.
Terms and Conditions
- General Savings Terms and Conditions
- Junior ISA Terms and Conditions
- Cash ISA Terms and Conditions
- FSCS Information Sheet
- FSCS Online Leaflet
- Adult Savers Application Form
- Junior ISA Application Form
- Cash ISA application
- Corporate Pullman Application Form
- Trust Account Application Form