Stafford Railway Building Society has joined TMA Club lender panel. The move will provide TMA’s members with instant access to a broad range of products, including the Society’s residential, Buy to Let and more specialist mortgages.
The suite of products includes solutions for non-traditional lending to meet the needs of different personal circumstances such as lending into retirement, self-builders, and for those with a complex income, amongst others.
TMA members can take advantage of a number of key benefits offered by Stafford Railway Building Society including:
- Individual manual underwriting and the opportunity to develop a direct relationship with underwriters
- No set-up fees across any product ranges
- An agreement in principle within 24hours of a case being received
- Personal service with someone always on hand for case updates
- No cross selling so clients can take out cover with whomever they choose
- Self-build products which are available exclusively through BuildStore Mortgage Services
Rob McCoy, Senior Business and Product Manager at TMA, says: “Tailored finance is continually on the rise. We are therefore delighted to welcome Stafford Railway onboard, providing our intermediaries with access to a range of products that directly meets their clients’ needs.
“We put our advisers at the forefront of everything we do and through continually expanding our lender panel we hope to provide not only an extensive range of products but the best in class too.”
Michael Smith, CEO at Stafford Railway Building Society, says: “We know how important a personalised approach to mortgage lending is for TMA, and we are delighted to be joining the Club’s panel. We are looking forward to working together to provide more advisers with the solutions they need to meet client demand. TMA’s position as the UK’s fastest growing mortgage club is the perfect platform for us to further develop our relationships with key intermediaries and provide tailored services to the market.”