|Account name||Minimum opening balance||Notice period on withdrawal||Availability||Other information|
|Pullman||£1||None||Individuals, sole traders, partnerships, clubs etc||Currently closed to new applications.|
Maximum balance £450,000 (plus interest).
|Coachman||£1||None||Private individuals only||Available to UK citizens and postcodes ST15-ST21|
|Cash ISA||£1||None||Private individuals aged over 16 in their sole name|| Currently closed to new applications
See 'ISAs explained'
|Junior Cash ISA||£1||Withdrawals on maturity||See Junior ISA key features|| Currently not open to Child Trust Fund transfers in.
See Junior ISA terms and conditions
|Stafford Community/Black & White||£250||7 days*||Individuals, sole traders, partnerships, clubs etc||Donation to Support Staffordshire/Stafford Rangers FC|
|World Land Trust||£250||None||Individuals, sole traders, partnerships, clubs etc||Postal account only, donation to WLT|
|First Track||£1||None||Individuals up to 17. Closes to Pullman on your 21st birthday.||Maximum balance of £50,000 (plus interest)|
|Corporate Pullman||£1||None||Corporate bodies|| Currently closed to new applications.
Maximum balance of £450,000 (plus interest)
|Clients||£1||None||Solicitors and professional practices||Individual passbook, deposit account.|
|First Class return (closed issue)||Reclassified as a Pullman account with effect from 1st July|
• No transaction charges
• All accounts, except World Land Trust, are branch based
• Minimum withdrawal by cheque is £10
• Interest paid annually on 31 October
• Limits apply to cash withdrawals – see terms and conditions
• Withdrawals by post available by cheque only
• Postal withdrawals dispatched by return of post
• Minimum withdrawal by CHAPS is £5,000
• Branch based accounts may be operated by post at the applicants expense
• A free match ticket is given with all new Black and White accounts.