70% LTV - Variable BTL / Expat Mortgage
|70% LTV - Variable BTL / Expat Mortgage||5.00% (Variable)||Term||5.00% (Variable)||70%||5.20% APRC||None||None||No|
|The overall cost for the comparison||5.20% APRC|
|Minimum Interest Rate||N/A|
|Early Repayment Charges||None|
|Basic Valuation Fee||Fee applicable (See valuation fee)|
|Minimum Property Value||£100,000|
|Minimum Term||5 years|
|Maximum Term||25 years|
|Maximum Age at Term End||85 (Mortgage must be finished by the oldest applicants 85th birthday)|
|Geographical Restrictions||England and Wales|
|Representative example (correct as of 04/07/2019)||A mortgage of £108,500 payable over 18 years variable rate of 5.00% for term would require 216 monthly payments of £762.79. The total amount payable would be £165,137.64 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£56,637.64), a valuation fee of £205, a funds transfer fee of £25, estimated solicitors fees of £145. The overall cost for comparison is 5.20% APRC representative.|
- This mortgage summary should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Society does not lend on consumer BTLs
- Minimum income for landlords with less than 4 properties: £25,000 from earned, pension or rental income from unencumbered properties.
- Rental Yield:
- Up to 50% LTV 130% at 5.5% ICR
- 50%-70% LTV 140% at 5.5% ICR
- Rental as confirmed by the Society’s valuer.
- Minimum income for landlords with 4 or more properties: Must have an independent income of £25,000 excluding property income.
- Residential Status: Applicant must own a property in the UK with or without a mortgage
- Property Restrictions for BTLs Include
- Must not have been previously lived in by the applicants.
- Must not have been previously lived in by any of the applicants family or is intended for family to live in.
- Must not be an inherited property
- Must not be a let to buy.
All rates correct as of 01/05/2019.