SRBS Mortgage Hub
The SRBS Mortgage Hub for Intermediaries enables you to submit a mortgage application online as well as uploading supporting documentation.
If you're already registered you can go straight to our The SRBS Mortgage Hub system and login.
If you're not already registered to use the Hub and submit applications to the Society, please complete both stages of registration below.
Stage 1 – SRBS Mortgage Hub registration
Please follow this link to proceed to The SRBS Mortgage Hub where you will need to register, please note in addition to this to complete your registration with the Society you will also need to fill in and return the documents below as outlined in Stage 2.
Stage 2 – SRBS Intermediary Registration
Prior to being able to submit an application, you are required to submit an ‘SRBS Intermediary Application Form’ which you can print from the link below and submit to email@example.com, please also see the supporting document ‘SRBS Terms for Intermediaries’.
You are able to complete an application form for your client by proceeding to The SRBS Mortgage Hub, but you will not be able to submit fully until your login has been activated by the Society. Once we have received your registration form you will receive a notification email that your registration has been activated.
When completing the ‘Intermediary Registration Form’ please take note of the following:
- Please complete all the mortgage clubs/lending partners that you currently use.
- Please ensure your email address is entered correctly as we will send confirmation of registration by email.
- Please include a copy of your current professional indemnity insurance
- Please notify us of any changes to your company by completing a new Registration form and sending a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please notify us of changes to your Advisers i.e. leavers, by emailing us directly at email@example.com
- If you wish to communicate with the Society by email, and this contains any form of customer, personal or sensitive data, we strongly advise that you password protect all files before sending them to the Society. Calls and electronic communication may be monitored and/or recorded for your security and may be used for training purposes.