No frills, no fuss, just great rates for your savings.
We believe in keeping things simple. So we don’t offer bonuses or rates that suddenly drop after a fixed period, just steady rates for your savings – with existing members earning the same rate as new members.
Please note ISA transfers in and new ISA applications are currently closed.
Features of our Cash ISA:
- Tax beneficial savings – what you put in and take out is restricted only by HMRC regulations – you can contribute up to £15,240 in the 2015/2016 tax year. For the new ISA limits please see Changes to 2014 ISA allowance
- Variable interest rates
- A minimum investment of £1
- No notice periods, no hidden charges and no penalty for withdrawal
- No transaction charges*
- No charges if you transfer your ISA from another provider (terms apply)
- Deposits can be made by cash, cheque or via internet banking
- Withdrawals can be made over the counter or by post (with your passbook)
Please note that the tax allowance is lost if funds are withdrawn. Therefore if the maximum amount has already been invested, and a withdrawal is then made, these funds cannot be reinvested until the next tax year.
*The Society offers all investment services free of charge with the exception of charges incurred by third parties, such as electronic transfers, which are charged at cost.